Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Movie Night and Guys Retreat

Big thanks again to the Zimmermans for having us over Sunday night for pizza, movies and ping pong. I spent the next day at work trying not to fall asleep, but it was worth it. Hope you all had fun and didn't leave too much of a mess and nothing broken.

As for our next meeting, we will have to wait and see. We won't be meeting at all this week and I encourage all of you to attend the Lenten church services throughout the week. Please be mindful of what this season is about and try to push yourself to take advantage of what Lent can teach us. We'll try to meet again some time next week, so please keep checking this blog to find out when.

Guys have a retreat this weekend. Remember to bring a sleeping bag and towel, along with everything else you would normally bring. Since I've never been, please leave a comment to let us know if there's anything else we may need to bring that we wouldn't normally think of.

Also, as a heads up for next month, Tim Richardson will be doing another one of his teachings (I believe you've had a few already) hopefully the week before March 22. I'm not sure of the exact date and time, but make sure to be there. I'll give more details when I have them. Thanks!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's a tragedy really...
I won't be able to see my dear brother for a whole weekend (sigh) ;)...

Bridi said...

Claire we all know you're going to spend the entire weekend in your room crying. you're just lucky he reowned you. i don't feel any pity for you. do you know how annoying it is to be sick? i'm sick, bored of playing online hangman where they give you the same ones over and over til you have them memorized, and i don't feel like working on my science project.

Anonymous said...

oh poor Brigey!!
Don't we all feel so sorry for her girls? (and guys onece they get back)
And yes, I just got ovetr about of sobbing in my exremely messy room. ::rolls eyes::

Bridi said...

and you say mil has bad spelling. jeez claire were u like reading a book at the same time?

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that it's nice having my brother gone for a weekend. And, it's good luck because we won our color guard competition today and we haven't won against cascade or warren at the invitationals where we competed against them, and we placed first today. I think I speak for all the girls who have older brothers when I say that they should go away EVERY weekend we have a competition/show.

And claire, WAYLON CAME TO MY SHOW ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!!! just thought you should know.

Anonymous said...

Bridget: hahahaha! ::rolls eyes::

Hannah: I thought you...never mind.
Well i'm so happy for you. I'm sure this is the greatest accomplishment of your life (heehee)

Anonymous said...

hey the trip was pretty fun, and who writes there name as doli, obviosly has some ishues


~matt wilson

Anonymous said...

You better not tell Bridget yo u think she has issues or else...ok i'll drop it.
Then again she'll find out anyway...


And liook who's talking! YOu still haven't figured out how to make it so it says "matt" onstead of "anonymous'! Sheesh!

Bridi said...

well matt, or i should say anonymous, why do i have issues. please explain.

Anonymous said...

because you are... oh well there isnt really a way to descrbie you it's to revolting...

Bridi said...

hmmmm.... let's see... well omgn!!! matt hasn't been able to come up with a sound and logically based reason that i have issues. my science project's guiding question: Is matt able to think logically?

Anonymous said...

I don;t think you evenneed to do any reasearch!
Your conclusion matchesyour hypothesis: NO!