Thursday, February 15, 2007

Update for Sunday Night!

Alright, here's the plan: We're going to keep everything scheduled as normal. If you want to spend the night, you can. If you have to go to school, see if you can come over for a few hours of fun and then go home. I have to work Monday morning early, so you're not alone. I'm going to plan on spending the night and then leave really early Monday AM. Maybe your parents will let you do the same? Clara will be spending the night and not working Monday (lucky!). We'll be there at 5:00, hope to see you all there. If you need directions, contact one of the Zimmermans. If you have any other questions, be sure to contact Clara or myself. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry josh and Clara but my dad won't let me go because it's a school night for me and he said i can't be out late. my brother can go because he goes to a private school and they get school off. I'm really sorry ='(.


~Matthew Wilson

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt-

You definitely don't need to apologize to us, we feel bad for you. Thanks for trying and I'm sure we'll do it again sometime soon. Wish you could be there. You would've just got embarrassed at ping-pong anyways. Later man!

Anonymous said...

hey everyone my parents are talking it all out but i bet ether i can go or i can't. i hope i will be able to go i have been looking forward to it alot and no it would be daniel who would be embarrassed not me cause i own him... anyways i hope i can go and see all yall. my bro is definately going though but my mom is so mad at my dad for saying i couldn't go...

~matt

Anonymous said...

ok i don't know how but my mom said i could go and stay overnight. i guess she convinced my dad. Daniel prepare to die!!!



~matthew

Anonymous said...

WOHOO!!!!
I'm glad it's still on.
I'll have to go stock up on candy.....

I'm guessing we should all bring movies and pick them there.

Anonymous said...

glad its still on. i cant wait! ive had a busy day today (its saturday) cuz i had to get up at 5:30 for a color guard competition and i need a break! and claire, bridget, elena and all my other mighigan gurls i need to talk to you when you get here!