Thursday, February 15, 2007

SUNDAY SLEEPOVER

Darn this snow! What do you guys want to do this weekend? A lot of people now have school this Monday because of the snow. Do you still want to have a pizza/movie night on Sunday and not spend the night? If so, you could just leave afterwards and have your parents pick you up then. Otherwise, if we cancel altogether....we probably can't have a sleep-over again until after Pascha. Let me know, comment on here or email Josh or I!!!!!!!! We'll go with the majority vote...I'm up for just doing a movie night anyway but I don't have to work on Monday.

ALSO- I'll recap the girls' retreat soon....I officially won the love of all the ladies!!!!! Good luck Josh in catching up with the boys, you might have to make some last minute gas station outings!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt think a lot of people had school because its a national holiday or whatever. im up for doing anything really. none of the zimmermans have school monday, so anything works really

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, trips to the gas station...so much fun...

Who all has school on Monday?
I mean if its not very many people we can just leave them out ::grin::

Or we can do the sleepover thing and those that have to go school can be picked up by their parents. Then most of us could spend the night. Or we could do it on a Friday. I still want to have the sleepover, that's more fun.

Anonymous said...

Josh... my dad said i couldn't go to the sleepover =(. he sais i have to go to school, i am really sorry and i was going to kick daniels butt in ping pong but you guys will have to go without me and Jake... i'm really sorry my dad had to be this way...



~matthew wilson

Anonymous said...

we're up for claire's idea for a spend-the-night sunday night

~jenny, jake, and hannah~