Monday, February 12, 2007

Wednesday's Meeting Cancelled!!!

I repeat: We will not be meeting this Wednesday! Sorry! I know how much you were all looking forward to another discussion on Lent, but we're not going to be able to meet this Wednesday. There's supposed to be a big snowstorm coming through this week, plus it's Valentine's Day, plus I had a crazy dream last night where we were all at our Youthodorx meeting and Michael showed up with some weird book that exploded and killed everyone. I don't want to risk that happening. So WE AREN'T MEETING THIS WEDNESDAY! Please tell everyone you know, even if they have no clue what you're talking about. I will send out an email to everyone. If you do not comment on this blog, or email me (so I know you got the message), I WILL be calling you. So unless you're just dying to hear my voice, please leave a comment or email us to let us know that you got the message.

We will be celebrating our February birthdays on Sunday with cupcakes and whatever wonderful presents you bring for your friends. We can use this blog as a place to vote for movies. Just throw your suggestions in the comments. If we can't decide on one, Clara and I will bring episodes of the Dog Whisperer for everyone to enjoy. Trust me, it's awesome. We will be meeting at the Zimmerman's on Sunday, anytime after 5:00. Remember to bring your own personal paddle if you plan to beat Daniel at ping-pong. If you need me to talk to any of your parents because they aren't letting you come, please email me and let me know. Guys will be sleeping in a different room, in case they ask. Remember to bring toothbrushes and sleeping bags and all that fun sleep-over stuff. At least one guy needs to bring a lighter for our late-night fun.

Just to Claire-ify- So if a dress only goes to your knees, it's still a dress as long as it has a top? And a skirt is still a skirt, even if it goes to your ankles, as long as it doesn't have a top? What if the skirt is long and poofy like a wedding dress, then it would become a dress? And shorts become capris if they go past your knees? Right?

Hope all the girls had fun. I'm sure we'll hear ALL about it (including all the exciting information about "blueberry sour straws." Unless it involves an axe-wielding murderer, I can guarantee it won't be as exciting as the guys trip).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuses excuses....
And who's gonna be an axe muderer *looks intersted*
maybe we should watch a movie about that...

Yes as long as there's a top attached it's a dress. and as long as the top you're wearing is not attached it's a skirt. No it would not be a dress even if it was long and poofy if there was no top attached. And for the shrots capris thing they have to be a certain length past you're knees or they're still shorts.
Sheesh. Please tll me you're kidding and you honestly know the difference between a skirt and a dress and you're just teasing me...

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad I'm a guy. All I have to know is if it's long, it's called "pants." If it's short, it's called "shorts." If it's blue, it's called "jeans." If it's pink, it's called "girly."

I'm glad I don't have to fill my head with all that fashion nonsense. It leaves more room for analyzing zone defenses and breaking down the Cover 2 scheme.

-Josh

Anonymous said...

how did josh know about blueberry sour straws? hmmmmmm

clara

Anonymous said...

The only people that ever comment on this blog are Claire, Clara, Josh, and Hannah. So I thought I'd add something. There it is.
Jenny

Anonymous said...

hey i comment only i don't know how to get my name on the message thing. hmm i don't have any movies besides geeky ones like starwars and like bad ones like taledega... i got the message =)

Anonymous said...

by the way tht was matt wilson

Anonymous said...

by the way tht was matt wilson

Anonymous said...

okay, so i was the one who mentioned the blueberry sour straws, but thats it!!!! it was just that clara was fighting me for them in the big room and i wouldnt give them to her. its not like any big secret

Anonymous said...

When Were You Fighting For Sour Straws?
We Didn't Get Any.
I Think.

I Don't Know Any Movies To Bring. Well, Actually I Probably Do I Just Can't Think Of Any Right Now. So I'll Bring Them All Anyway And We'll Fight Over What To Watch Then. How Fun.

As For The Person Who Doesn't Know How To Put They're Name...They're Three Thingys To Click On. One Is "Google/Blogger" The Other One Says "Anonymous" And The Last One Says "Other"
Click On That One And It'll Have A Space for Name. Put Your Name. Write You're Comment.

And Josh...Never Mind I'm Not Even Gonna Try.

Anonymous said...

are we still having the movie night on sunday night? i dont have school (i dont think) but i dont know if anyone else does. like almost all of our youth group had at least one snow day, and a lot of people are wondering.

*josh/clara, you gots to answer this*

Anonymous said...

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

http://www.sonypictures.com/cthv/crouchingtiger/flash4.htm