Monday, May 21, 2007

Summer Camp Coming Up!

Our last meeting was more of the same- Fr. Arseny, discussion (we read a passage from the Last Battle and discussed), and some Spoons for the last ten minutes. We're still working on when our next meeting will be.

Just a reminder that you can register for the St. John's summer camp already. Just click the link over there to your right and follow the instructions. If you have any questions about the camp, you can ask me or some of the others who have been in the past (Zimmermans, McDonalds, Wilsons, Michael, Daniel). If money is your only excuse for not going, PLEASE SEE ME! That is no excuse and we will find a way to make it work.

Stay tuned for our next meeting and I hope you guys are having fun studying for finals and such. You're almost there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah definitely go if you can. it's tons of fun. it's my favorite week of the summer...along with the beach

Anonymous said...

i don't think I'll be able to go :(
I have way to much to do this summer as it is.

Anonymous said...

finals....strident
::vocab word for finals::
studying at the pool is my new hobby tho...and i get a tan

hey, just a question. who's coming to my sister's graduation party? its saturday. you're all invited if you didnt get the invite

Anonymous said...

i know i'm coming. so are the rest of my family.

josh: WHEN IS THE NEXT MEETING???