Thursday, May 10, 2007

Meeting Changed to Thursday!

Hopefully you'll all get the email from me, but our next meeting has been moved to Thursday night. This is because next Wednesday, May 16, is the Vigil for the Ascension at the church. I'm sure you all already knew that, but I forgot. Anyways, that's good because we'll see each other twice that week, since I hope to see everyone at the vigil.

So remember, our next meeting will be next Thursday May 17th from 7:00-8:15. Hope to see you all there!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't be able to make it. Niether will Bridget.

Bridi said...

this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo
unfair you have to move the boy/girl talks i don't want to miss them they sound like fun espesciallythe part where we answer the boys questions

Anonymous said...

and bridget and claire pretty much make up half of the girls

Anonymous said...

i agree with bridget.
move the boy/girl talks till the next meeting.
the 2 of us are nearly half the girls!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO....you should postpone the talks till the next meeting (which should be in ONE WEEK NOT TWO!!!!!!!!)

Us people who actually check the blog agreee...we voted, its unanimous. (that's for both things by the way)

Anonymous said...

yeah but thanks for switching it. i probably wouldn't have gone because one of my friends from school (greg) well his little brother died on saturday and its been really hard on him so a bunch of kids from my school are going to the viewing. so please keep him in your prayers. he died of heart something, by the way....

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't go I have to go to a band concert tonight sorry... I'll try to make it next time